Schools and Churches have different purposes, responsibilities and interests. They also:
- serve the same communities and
- share some common objectives and concerns
This website is about the area of common interest which schools and churches share.
In a partnership between schools and churches, both have a lot to give and a lot to gain!
Most importantly, when schools and churches work together, the pupils benefit.
Using this website, churches will be able to:
Churches enter here
- understand how schools work
- identify where church members can support and enrich what is taught in schools
- provide resources to support the school curriculum
Using this website, schools will be able to:
Schools enter here
- identify where churches can contribute to the requirements of the taught curriculum
- draw on the resources available in local churches to fulfil curriculum responsibilities
- understand the Christian faith better